Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Can't...stop...painting!

Doing things I shouldn't be, with Bayou Wars only 3 days away!

Here are a few more painted figures.
First up is Jake Cutter and Mighty Joe Young.  Jake is a Reaper mini, and MJY came in a box of lead, so I don't know who the maker is.  Jake was painted a while back (yeah, I'm a Tales of the Gold Monkey fan), and is included to give the size of MJY!

And here we have a GW orc with a Gobbo shield upside down, Auggie, and a Shadowforge hoplite.
Auggie is the Bayou Wars Mascot.  I finally assembled and painted him because Ed of Two Hour Wargames will be putting on Red Sun Black Moon games at Bayou Wars.  The ShadowForge hoplite is, alas, fully clothed, and therefore BORING!  However, she's there to give an idea of the size of Auggie.

That's all for now.  Hopefully, I'll remember to take enough pictures to do a good report on Bayou Wars.  I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of friends, and getting some gaming in!

2 comments: