Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hey, it's been a long time!

Well, It's been way too long since a post, but that's been because of long days, lots of rain, and having a cold.  Enough excuses?

All I have to show are a few painted figures.  I finally finished my 42 Gunga Din highlanders.  21 were finished a while ago, and I just up and finished the rest so they could get off my painting table.  I added a piper who has no use whatsoever in the game, but hey!  The Gunga Din is one I painted a while back.  All figures are Ral Partha.


I also have a creature that I bought on sale from FRPGames.  It was called "Nightmare Beast", and reminded me of a poem I wrote during my college days that got published in the UNO yearly poetry book.  The poem was written to make fun of a friend who always had doom and gloom poems.I added male genatalia, because he just didn't seem nasty enough.  It's an Elmore Masterworks "Nightmare Beast"
http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=44912
Nest is a Chronoscope mechanic who I painted up sweaty and dirty.  I have the same figure to paint to use the assault gun that also came in the pack.
And lastly, a Pinnacle figure that I converted, adding his rifle, for a Deadlands game for my character, also a while back.


Currently I am working on a group of nude and semi-nude figures, NWS, that I hope to finish soon.  Unfortunately, having time to paint or play means work is slow, which it will be with the upcoming holidays.

3 comments:

  1. Ken,

    The piper is who helps scare the enemy! When he is playing, all Highlanders should get an automatic +2 to all die rolls! :^)

    A good looking unit of brave Hielan' laddies!!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work - love the Highlanders - "See ye, Jimma!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the highlanders superb sir! That monster is great also very nice.

    ReplyDelete